[T3] engine rebuild

Hi everyone,
I have some questions about my engine rebuild.

1. oil cooler seals:  my gasket kit came with 4 seals that appear identical
and too thin, and 2 seals that are too thick. The diameters of the thicker
ones all are correct, it's just too tall. Is it maybe supposed to crush this
much?  Can I re-use the old ones if they didn't leak?

2. Rocker shaft support studs:  My gasket kit came with four o-ring's that
are not the same as the previously installed seals but look like they would
work with a little stretching. Is this correct?

3.  The gasket kit also contains 5 paper gaskets with about 8 mm center
diameter. Where do these go?

4. I have one parts bag classified: "misc parts that its obvious where they
go"  (Dist drive shaft, flywheel nut, oil pressure relief...) In it is a
thin spring washer with an inner diameter about 10 mm.  I have looked
through every part off the engine and it is the only one.  It's possible it
doesen't even go to the car but I find it hard to believe I put it in there
without thinking...  I know I'm an idiot, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd
really appreciate it, Im getting paranoid.

5.  I have heard some people say not to use the gaskets between the cyl. and
the case, but all the manuels say use them.  What do you say?

6.  The exhaust valve of #3 cyl:  the stem is a little concave where the
rocker pushes it. Should I worry about it?  It looks like it would be enough
to throw off the setting because it would be a flat feeler gauge between two
rounded surfaces, kind of like  ( | (  if you know what I mean?

That's enough for now.  Thanks.

Barry Viss
'68 Square

NetZero Platinum