Re: Oil Cooler: Type 3 Engine

While not as easy to do as with the engine out, I was forced into it
when a cooler seal blew at work. It took about 30 minutes to change
out the seals sitting in the parking lot.  The worst problem was
getting that one tin screw out up at the front, for that I had to use
needle-nose visegrips, the rest was fairly easy.  Just take the left
rear tire off for access.