[no subject]

On 28 Jun 99, at 2:00, Stan Schaefer wrote:

> While not as easy to do as with the engine out, I was forced into it
> when a cooler seal blew at work. It took about 30 minutes to change
> out the seals sitting in the parking lot.  The worst problem was
> getting that one tin screw out up at the front, for that I had to use
> needle-nose visegrips, the rest was fairly easy.  Just take the left
> rear tire off for access.

You must have been working on an engine that had been together for
only a relatively short period of time. My only experience with this
is on engines which have been driven for 10 years or so in all kinds
of weather. In this case, everything is rusted tight and every tin
nut has to be torched to get it to release. The screws that go down
into the head also are fun.This has always been an all afternoon job
for me.

Jim