RE: [T3] Rebuild or T4

Use a T4 and you'll get fýUFµ filtering and more power, stock.  May even
get hydraulic lifters.  Don't fret so much about dropped seats -- people
gotta find *something* bad with the T4 so they all point a finger at them.
For the best rebuild you'd be best off having a Porsche shop do it that's
familiar with the T4/914 setup.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with a stock T3 engine if power isn't your
concern and you have a taste for the Dark Side.  You'll save some money as
well.
   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/