Re: [T3] anybody need a type IV manual transmission?

I didn't mean to sound like I was saying that they never did ..... it is
just in North America, it is VERY rare to find a manual tranny Type 4
car, you are right in the 2 door sedans......   the automatic was a
standard option for all others..... but I also believe for the most part
even most of the 2 door sedans in North America have the automatic.....
( I would love to try and drive a type 4 car, especially a manual!!!!!
)   Your 1700 cc manual version would explain why it was so
quick......   80 hp stock !!!

"Dillard, Phil" wrote:

> Hold the phone, Mabel... I think I just figured it out.
>
> To my (almost certain) knowledge, all the 412 STATION WAGONS  came
> with the 1800cc engine and ....automatic trannies  only.
>
> I owned a two-door  SEDAN  withı%
0cc engine and...tah dah!...