Re: [T3] Carbs; jetting

-----Original Message-----
From: oofacts@earthlink.net <oofacts@earthlink.net>
To: type3@vwtype3.org <type3@vwtype3.org>
Cc: Steinbach, Haim <oofacts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 1999 1:17 PM
Subject: [T3] Carbs; jetting

|Ok. I have dual Weber ICT-34s Could somebody PLEASE give me an inch-by-inch
|guide to where the hell my jets are supposed to be,
yes, yes  i asked the list a week or so ago and have been asking around on
my own. i got some very different answers;
one guy told me to try a file for cleaning out welding nozzles, trial and
error, till the plugs looked right.
 an older hot rod buddy of mine said that i had to do it on a drill press
and be shure to get every thing absolutely straight, or i'd f*@#$ it all up!
 when i see it done in magazines they look lik7YĆ~re using a little
drill bit in a hand held mandrill-kind-of-thing
 didn't kymko sell some sort of step drill specifically for jetting carbs?

one of the listees said for a 1776 with stock Solex's i should drill them
out to 1.5
1.5 what?

somebody please set me straight on this

Brandon 73 square(back on the road)