RE: [T3] anybody need a type IV manual transmission?

Hold the phone, Mabel... I think I just figured it out.

To my (almost certain) knowledge, all the 412 STATION WAGONS  came
with the 1800cc engine and ....automatic trannies  only.

I owned a two-door  SEDAN  with the 1700cc engine and...tah dah!...
four-on-the-floor manual.

We now return control of your listserv  back to T3s...

Phil (Never punch a guy in the stomach if he is chewing tobacco)
Dillard
dillard@suu.edu