[T3] Ignition; dwell

My dwell angle keeps opening up and I dont get why. I've screwed the points
down pretty damn tight, but I have to keep reigning it back in every few
weeks.
While I'm at it, whats the best way to clean the inside of the distributor?
It appears there's too much grease still on the cam, and it's getting a
little gunky in there, and from what I understand, a little means alot..
Should I use a qtip and denatured alcohol?

Mike
72 Sqbk, Manual trans, 1600, dual weber carbs and no chance to tune-up
properly because of the cold and rain