Re: [T3] electric

> This morning i was leaving for school and i tried to start up my 66
>square as usual and it would not turn over.

Joe...my '71Square did the same thing last week (clearly an omen NOT
to go to work that day!).

Having run thru all the tests ordained by St. Muir, I finally
considered tž´ction of the battery clamps to the posts.  Now,
as a point of honor, I ALWAYS keep my battery connections clean...but
being out of ideas, I thought I would hit 'em again.  I removed the
clamps and, even tho they looked fine, I  did the post-cleaner and
clamp reamer job, put the clamps back on and...shazam...has started
everytime since.

I find I can't go far wrong if I always start with the basics as the
"usual suspects"....(besides, I don't understand all that complicated
stuff anyway).

Let us know what cures it...and, hey, pounding on the steering wheel
certainly has beneficial effects on the psyche.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu