[T3] electric

hello,
This morning i was leaving for school and i tried to start up my 66 square as
usual and it would not turn over...i am not a mechanic or anything so i didn't
know what to do. So i did what any teenager would do..i punched the steering
wheel and boom it started up. I didn't want to drive to school though because
i thought it might not start again. So i drove around the neighborhood for 5
minutes or so and then went back home. I stoped it and 10 minutes later tried
to start it again and it started fine. ( still didn't drive to school ) When i
got home i tried to start it....same thing...so i pounched the steering wheel
and it started..I have no clue why it  will not start up...my guess is it is
something electric or something because when i punch it it starts...could it
be moving wires or something under the dash?

													Joe