Re: [T3] speaker placement and some other stuff

The address for Innovations in Fiberglass should be:

http://vwinnovations.com/

They are a decent source for fiberglass parts for the T3.  Average
quality at best.  I am sure their cosmetic parts are fine, but the
structural stuff (floorpans) is a bit suspect.  I think I have my whole
treatise on composites(Fiberglass) and my concerns with Innovations'
floorpans in my archives if anyone is interesting.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (composite parts in her future, my own...not