[T3] Carb Sync

I am gonna try to fix the problem that I have with my motor Backfiring and
stalling.
with timing and valves adjusted good points ,coil,cap and WbÅ have
decided to sync my carbs.
I Know notting about this, My Problem is :
I have Dual 32mm Baby Dell's and there is only one screw.
the one screw thing really messed me up.
how do you adjust a carb that only has one adjustment screw
I am thinking that it is in no way the same as adjusting a 4 Barrel Holly.

can any one help me.