RE: [T3] Carb Sync

The only time I've had to resync my carbs is when the engine itself started
to vibrate excessively.  Then I knew the linkage was outta whack because one
side would get a little more gas than the other.  I've found that once my
mechanic has set the various adjustment screws on the carb there's never
been a need for me to touch 'em, except for bumping up the idle (idle
adjustment screw, kinda hard to screw that one up  :)

CB Performance (http://www.cbperformance.com/) sells a book on the Dellorto
carbs and it gives good details on their various carbs and how they work.
You may want to get it if you plan on doing more work to the carb.

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/