Re: [T3] For whom the bell tolls...

Personally I think the Real Environmental problem is poor taste and design.
If they would just make cars as cool as this one NOW then who'd care?
And if we'd all make things that could last or REALLY be recycled, who'd care?
Or if they'd stop making a different looking version of the EXACT SAME
THING. who'd care. (This also goes for children) ;)

-Mike
72 Sqbk, 1600 cc dual w9²ûÝrsonally squeaking past emissions since 1997