SV: [T3] "Dark side" heater improvement

Good thinking, Ned!
This sounds like a good concept. I have dribbled with the idea using a bus
fan, too, but I got stuck with a lot of assembling problems in the engine
compartment. I was thinking of install it the way it is done on the bus and
on T4:s, to help pushing the air into the heaters when city driving.  But
there isn't  very much free space around the engine on a T3, and a lot of
innovative engineering would be needed to make everything work and fit
correctly.

As I understand it, you have put the fan under the rear seat. Clever! You
feed the fan with hot air from the pipe openings that comes from the std
heater chambers, right? Is the heating system still working in its usual
way? I mean, does the hot air pass by freely enough to do some good, even
when you don't have the fan turned on?

/Karl-Olov Sandin
-73 squareback (and frozen toes...)