[T3] Carb fallicies

Carbs are not difficult to set up, nor are they difficult to keep
adjusted.  I never have to touch anything on my carbs, except the air
cleaners and that is done at oil change intervals...an extra 30
seconds.  I understand that, from this list that FI is great, but based
on the posts of this list, is it seldom maintenance free.  It's personal
preference for most.

Brian "carbs" Fye