Re: [T3] collector exhaust

Oh, NOW I GET IT.  You're talking about the 2 halves of the collector
piece.  Those just slip into each other and usually get clamped
together, like everybody else said.  I was talking about using actual
J-tubes instead of the heater boxes.  Sorry, it's my new 'warm winter in
Florida' mentality talking, although my squareback will have a
functional heater when it's done.

Jake Kooser