Re: V6 Twin Turbo

toby --> a porsche 4-cylinder ins't that much more hp than a vw. I've already
scrapped that idea.  (it was my first plan)

John Cliff --> Cool idea Where could a Maserati Biturbo be found at?
any ideas. and in your opinion was it more maint. than a VW?

Anyone have any thoughts on a Mitsu 3000GT engine, or a pontiac Grand Am
setup.
Who knows maybe some day you'll see My Bug in hot VW's with 500 HP i guess
with that much i should worry about keeping the car on the ground.