[T3] Wont start again, But I'M starting to hate FI

> After just a 1 mile drive, this doesn't sound like a hot engine problem. You
> need to figure out for sure whether the problem is fuel or ignition, or have
> you done that?

Yes. I have spark at all 4 wires.

> 2) Listen for the fuel pump. Is it running between the 2 clicks?
Yes.

> 3) Turn the key ON. Go to the engine and open the throttle; do you hear a
> series of clicks everytime you open it?
Will try it. That's just ON not started right?

> Did you try the sensor I mailed you? I can certainly mail them all back to you
> to switch. I don't mind.

Yes. The sensor you mailed me (which I recently sent back to you with the
wrench) doesn't work at all. Did you send another one? If you did I haven't
received it.

> Bentley says the only other options are the pressure sensor diaphragm unit or
> a defective pressure regulator.

There are always other possibilities that the Bentley doesn't mention.

> I'd be willing to ship you my Bosch tester which you could put in the car and
> monitor constantly. Best of all, you could quickly run thru all the tests when
> the car fails, and that would pinpoint the problem.

Sounds like a good proposal, only that I wouldn't be wild about driving
around with the sensor inside the car waiting for the moment to occur again.
I'd hate to risk its getting stolen.

> It IS going to seem
> somewhat mysterious to you, and you WILL have to learn how to remove the
> ECU to use it, but that's not really a big deal at all.

Removing the ecu is not the problem, its opening it to get to the wires
they're talking about testing.

-Mike
--
Mike Wodkowski