Re: [T3] Carb interchangabilty

<x-charset iso-8859-1>BertVdJ=> I bought a used unpair set of stock carbs.

Were the 32-34s ever stock on Type 3s in any market? I've been given to
believe that they were strictly Bus carbs.

If I understand correctly, you're thinking of using 32 tops with 34 bases.
It'll be an interesting experiment, but I'll be surprised if it works very
well. It's tricky enough getting dual carbs to run right without this sort
of complication.

I'd study the parts carefully to make sure the internal passages are all
lining up correctly. Also plan on modifying the accelerator pumps, they're
set
up for a quite different system.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600