[T3] Wont start again, But I'M starting to hate FI

> Mike, this is the same thing my car was doing, well almost. Most of the
> trips were longer about a 1/2 hour drive or so, but it did refuse to start a
> couple of times on a short trip.

Believe it or not here in NYC it can take about 15 minutes to get a mile.

> I unplugged the cold start injector connection and it has not done it once,
since that time. (knock on wood) I a m actually starting to think this FI
system might actually be reliable. :) I'm still not sure what's going there
I don't know why the cold start injector seems to be firing all the time,
likely the wire is just grounded somewhere its not supposed to be. I haven't
checked that out yet, but I

Why would that cause a no-start? Or are you saying it was ALWAYS supplying
extra fuel. Wouldn't that have a drastically noticeable effect on gas
mileage? Or your idle speed?

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK