Re: [T3] Distributor question

DarvinG=> Weber 34 ICTs ... now I want to put
=> in the distributor that was originally in there. ...
=> an "L" ...
=> The question is whether you guys think this is
=> a good idea for me to do.

Well, you're already in a world of uncertainty by going to the Webers, so I
expect you'll be doing some experimenting before you can be sure. The L is a
good distributor and probably better-made, but you can't use the vac
advance, so it may not actually work any better than the 009. Check for
shaft side play first, of course.

=> if I do do this, what should I set the timing to?

Assuming you're at about sea level, to get it right you'll want to use a
variable strobe to set full advance at about -30.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600