RE: [T3] Leaking Petrol from FI system -

Dan,

I noticed quite a few people on The Samba selling used injectors. I don't
know if they'd be better than yours, but it seems like at least a couple
people ripped  out their FI systems to put carbs on, or were parting out a
decayed car, so you might get a couple good ones in a batch. You might
want to check there first? It's worth a shot if the injectors are that
expensive...

Aaron

> Hi all,
> Finally got my injectors tested this week and the end result is: Two are
> leaking badly, one is leaking slightly and the last one is okay. The
> replacement price they quoted me was very steep at 96 pounds per
> injector (150 USD each!). Aircooled.net list them (cheers Dave :-) at a
> more reasonable (but still more than I thought they would be) 69.95 USD
> each. Hopefully my Fastback will be on the road again soon.

Sent Using eXtreme Mail Service http://www.xms.ms
300mb Mailboxes, POP/IMAP/Webmail, Autoresponders
Aliases, Secure Connections, And Much More.......