RE: [T3] Leaking Petrol from FI system

Hi all,
Finally got my injectors tested this week and the end result is: Two are
leaking badly, one is leaking slightly and the last one is okay. The
replacement price they quoted me was very steep at 96 pounds per injector
(150 USD each!). Aircooled.net list them (cheers Dave :-) at a more
reasonable (but still more than I thought they would be) 69.95 USD each.
Hopefully my Fastback will be on the road again soon.

cheers,
Dan

'73 Fastback
'71 Variant