[T3] Woo Who

Ok guys thanks for all the info.. I took the car out for a spin today and
some new stuff has come to light. The break problem isn't as bad as I was
thinking, I think they were just acting up cause it hasn't been drivin in a
while. I fixed the shifting problem. The shifter was out of its what ever.
Wow, guess who the new kid is? Now for the real problem, acelleration, or
lack there of. The deal is this, when I am driving, I can only push the
pedal in bout half way or it the engine acts like it is being flooded. So, I
push pedal half way, shift to second and it takes several blocks to get up
to speed to shift to third. This was the way it was running on the way out.
After I came home it was raining so I couldn't work but I did fix the
shifter, so then I wanted to take a spin to check the shifting and I
couldn't get up to speed to shift from first..  I have read some stuff and I
am thinking try the ERG valve first. Any ideas, and I need to get one
somewhere, should I just try Napa?

Thanks
Scott
70 Square