RE: [T3] petrol tank sealing

I bought 1 kit, it was plenty, and worked quite well. The kit came with
cleaner, etcher and
sealer. I don't remember what size the sealer bottle was, but I think it
was 1 quart. The tank I did had the same fuel in it for 22 years, so the
"marine clean" worked wonders on the 3" of sludge at the bottom, there was
only surface rust inside the tank, no holes, so the sealer only had to coat
the tank. Great stuff.
I also did the floor with POR-15, I'm also very happy with the results
there.

Joe
67 squareback
71 super beetle