[T3] affordable key blanks

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I remember a while back people talking about how expensive the keys are for
T3's.  I went to a locksmith today and found he has T3 keys for $2.75 (cut)
or $2.25 blank.  These are plain key blanks, none of that fancy VW emblems
but they still do a great job!

If you have a locksmith in your area, the key is ILCO V78J for the type K
keyblank (I have a 68 VW if the keys changed between years).

If there's enough demand for it, I can buy a box of key blanks at wholesale
(cheaper than mentioned above), but I would have to see how much demand is
for it.

They key works great.  I checked it today.

Thanks.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

</x-charset>