RE: [T3] Im Carbby!

Well, actually your really on to something here!  Although I would NEVER remember to hit that switch
if I had doughnuts on my mind (MMMMmmmmm Doughnuts!) a system that would automatically switch the
chokes to an alternate source of 12V (with the diodes you mentioned) that timed out after a length of
time that could be determined by an air  temperature and/or engine temperature sensor and simple
control circuit...

UH OH!!  Im TURNING MY CARBS INTO FI arent I???  :):):)

Well, by the time I had all the above installed and calibrated I could have simply switched to FI and
all my problems would be over...  BUT!  if your hell-bent on carbs there are solutions!

Keith