[T3] Who Needs FI parts?

<x-flowed>Hi! My 68 Fastback was converted to a carb a long time ago. Because of this
I'm not going to even try to get the FI system going again.  It's only gonna
be a toy car so the carb problems dont matter to me.

Anyway I removed all the FI system stuff, and have a few spares of things.

First, A 1968 Computer and wiring harness.  All the factory connectors are
still there, as fasr as I can tell.  All the spade connectors are still
there.  There is ONE broken wire, it's a single white one that comes out of
the harness all by itself.

I have a few manifold center pieces, maybe they have switches and things in
them, I havnt looked.

I have a few other misc things, I dunno what they are.  Looks like a Fuel
Pump,  a few things that look like a pump, but only have one hose inlet.
I have some other things, I can look if you have requests...
I figure I'll give the list a chance before E-bay.  I dont know what
anything is worth or if it works.

I really need the bottom half of the back seat..
Thanks!