Fwd: Re: [T3]Emission's Results

I meant to send this to the list, but accidentally sent it to the initial person who
posted the message, sorry.

--- jim <vjimw@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Richard Green <rlgreen@industryinet.com> wrote:
> > Anyone have to have emissions test on their Type 3's? I wonder what they would
> > be?

 I recently (10/31/2001) had an emissions test on my 69 Squareback with a (mostly) 72 FI
 engine in Illinois.  Here are the results:

               My Readings      Standards for IL
 HC            318              900
 Hydrocarbons

 CO            5.4%             9.0%
 Carbon Monoxide

 CO2           4.8%             NA
 Carbon Dioxide

 I so rarely get to contribute to the list so I'm glad I can with this post.  I
 guarantee,
 questions about my car will follow...

    -jim-

=====
all new and now with genuine meat by-products...
http://www.machobeagle.com