[no subject]

	Hello,
 I have noticed lately that after driving my 66 square around for a while when
i try to put it in reverse i get a gringding noise like if the clutch wasnt
pressed in, but it is..Does this mean the clutch isnt doing its job? This only
happens in reverse, and only when i have been driving around for a while. If i
push it into reverse faster/harder nothing happens ( bad i mean )...
												joe