RE: [T3] tranny

Reverse isn't a synchronised gear.  Before 'pushing' it into reverse, clutch
and shift into any other gear first to set the synchros, and then into
reverse.  Problem should be solved.

If not, your synchros could be worn, shifter forks could be worn; lotsa
stuff *could* be wrong, but I think you'll be fine if ÙD~Åa different
gear first.