RE: [T3] Auto Kick Down Question

	1.5 seconds. Why when the system is NOT under pressure does the fuel
pump
	stop. Is this normal. I plan to Bleed the system of air by hooking
up

	>>>The fuel pump only runs to keep the system pressurised.  When you
first turn the key, the pump only runs long enough to get pressure up;
reaslises the car's not running yet, and shuts off (there's two relays that
control this).  If you take the main fuel line off of the #3 line, put it's
end into a can, and have a friend control the ignition switch, you should
get a nice, heavy fuel flow.  You don't need to bleed the lines.

	The real pros can give you better help then I, though.