Re: [T3] Anybody remember the T-shirt contest?

I like to say thanks to all that have entered. Looks like everyone did a
great job. (wish I had that kind of creativity)
It's going to take a bit of thought trying to decide which I'd like to vote
for.

There are a number of entries that I would not hesitate to wear on a shirt.

Bill