[T3] Anybody remember the T-shirt contest?

Hey volks, thanks to an overloaded volunteer (um, that would be me!)
organizer, the vwtype3.org T-shirt contest kind of stalled there for a
while.  Well, now it's back!  I have just added the last four entries from
Charlie Bissell (he made the deadline, but I didn't) and HTML sooper-genius
Greg Merritt has figured out a spiffy voting scheme (Greg, care to
elaborate?).  When Greg gives the nod, the voting stampede can begin...
Just remember, don't cut in line, and Greg's voting system will verify that
you only vote once.  Check out Charlie's designs and all the other entries
at http://members.xoom.com/t3shirts  The voting is completely impartial, but
you can send NOS parts bribes to either Greg or myself if it makes you feel
better.  ;-)

Jake Kooser