Re: [T3] late model rust

BillN=> The only product he recommends for dash/vinyl is Son of a Gun,
     => again no silicone.

I don't know that my source is any better than yours, but I've heard
basically the same story with alcohol named as the problem rather than
silicone. Again the STP stuff was recommended, particularly over
Armorall. I'd love to hear something definitive about this.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343