RE: [T3] !!!Black Hole sighting...SHUDDER

What you saw, my friend, is known as a Henry J...which is a product of FORD.
Yeah, the first time I saw one at a hot rod show I couldn't believe my eyes
when I saw what I thought was a HIGHLY modified -- and beautiful -- VW
Fastback.

Click...click...clickety click...now it all makes sense, riiiiiight?

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/