[T3] !!!Black Hole sighting...SHUDDER

Man oh man, I'm still in shock.

I saw something today that would make you dark side people look link
fanatical purists in comparison.  Wow.

Image a early fastback.  Add fins to the fenders, shave everything, get
rid of the air vents.  Narrow the nost a good foot.  Big fat racing
slicks on the back, traction bars, old school ford taillights.

No back bumper....

Front bumper had been shortened to match the new nose, with a single
overrider in the center.

Back end jacked up, and the kicker

The hugest, monsterous looking chromey V8 in the hood/trunk.

I'll try and snap some pic if I find it again...

-rj