Re: [T3]I02Cns etc..

GP=> I put stock type shocks on and then noticed the tilt.

A noticeable tilt to the right (which couldn't be caused by an
overweight PO) could indicate a weak or misadjusted torsion bar. It's a
real drag when they break, so I'd take a good look at that possibility.
it won't be any fun to drive it that way either, especially if it's in
the front.

=> is it normal to get a little bit of a flicker from the oil press.
=> light ...

Let's say it's not unusual. Keep your revs up.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343