RE: [T3] Valve adjustment......

	I need to do a valve adjustment but I'm afraid. ;o)

adjustment, sometimes 'a lot.'  You just have to be careful of #3 exhaust.
If it has tightened across 2 or 3 adjustments, it could be trying to tell
you that it's getting ready to drop it's little head into the cylinder (big
owie).

	If 'all' the valves are 1/8" or more, your car would indeed run
poorly, and it'd also be making a pretty incredible amount of noise.  Follow
Muir, and you should be fine.