Re: [T3} Old engine startup

>>>ATF...
I've heard good second and third hand stories about Marvel Mystery Oil
freeing up frozen engines.

First hand:  I haven't freed any engines yet but I have soaked small
rusted dubilators in it and it seems to free stuff nicely.  Bonus: it
smells better (like pink loscengers) than L.W. yellow.

Second hand:  Two people I've known have freed locked engines with the
stuff.  The only fluid Darrel likes more is beer.

Third hand:  Darrel's ‰c6	buddy found a Ford Model ? some little old
lady had stored for years and years.  Every time he was in the area, he
refilled the cyls. with M.M.O.  In a couple months he drove it away.

Well, back to the garage.
Add a hand if you tell these stories.
My apologies for previous rear mount misinformation.

Kevin
'69 Square and other air cooled's