Re: [T3] drop spindles

There are no such items as drop spindles for a type 3. Get someone to
educate you on how to lower your front end by turning the arms a couple
of splines down.ie...no mess,no fuss ,it takes about 30minutes a side
and costs you nothing!   Same applies for the rear. Try 3 splines on the
front and 2 on the rear!!!