Re: Insulation questions

-----Original Message-----
>I used the foil-backed cotton-rag stuff from JC Whitney,
>between the headliner and the roof.

I did the same with my squareback, the one thing that needs to be taken into
consideration though is that this lowers the clearance between the metal
bars holding the headliner in place and the roof.  Not drastically, but
enough to create a few ripples, and an awful lot of tugging to straighten it
out.

Mitch

'70 squareback