FW: [T3] Rebuilt Brakes Pulling to One Side

Have you pulled the Drums off to inspect everything?  I would guess that a
spring popped off or broke.  I wouldn't want to drive around too much for
fear the loose component would wedge between shoe and drum causing damage to
the drum.

Thank You,

Jason Renville
Jrenville@wafertech.com