[T3] timing problem

Following the abruptš|Vf Moby-my 71 FI Fasty, my attention's turned to
the other FI Fasty that I have.

Orginally off road for 3 years (due to a suspected duff injector) I've been
working on her for a while now.

I've changed the injectors over and she's keen to turn but not fire.

Can't seem to time her up....

Tried using a static test light however, the light comes on at 10deg btdc
(furthest mark on the right) and stays on thru out the whole of the timing
marks!  This surely, cannot beright-so are my points at fault here or is it
the Distributor?

                                                I I I I
                                    from left to right:
        5deg after?, TDC, 7degBTDC, 10deg BTDC
Is this correct?  Manual says she's to be timed @ 5deg ATDC which is the
furthest left....I think!

I'm going to swap out the distributor in the mean time but any advice you
guys (and gals) can offer would be very much appreciated!

James

71 FI Fasty "Moby"-For Sale minus Engine £400 o.n.o
73 FI Auto Fasty "Red"-Nearly Running