Re: [T3] Heating up?

Todd Daley wrote:

> it is not an aftermaket thing at all..ź·āµ there was a picture of this in
> one of the Rarest of the Rare things in  Hot VWs a couple of years ago.... it
> was a VDO clock for a type 3  that also had this option of starting the gas
> heater at a predetermined time....... if i can find the picture i'll scan
> it...

The bay window buses also had this option for the clock, I have the special
EberspŠcher manual rigth by me. There was also a timer for the EberspŠcher, a
friend of mine has this, we do not know how it works, there is no clock
involved... The knob turns and has a countdown just like an egg-clock. Dont know
which EberspŠcher it is for, onbly thing I can say for sure is that it had a 12v
bulb in the control lamp.

74 PerL
73 Variant L