Re: [T3] Heating up?

On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 18:29, Jim Adney <mailto:jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote:
>Sounds like an aftermarket thing to me.

The VW type 4 wagon in question was a self import from Germany. It was
common for British soldiers serving overseas to do this. Car prices in the
UK are higher than elsewhere in Europe. Perhaps it was something he picked
up in Germany.

Next time I see the former owner I will ask him.

aedan

1971 VW fastback
1989 Volvo 240GL

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with own
confusion.

We shall prevail.