Re: [T3] Brake problems

    I switched the two front wheels today and the problem seems to have
decreased.  It still pulls off and on a little but it's barely enough
for me to be sure it's still pulling to the right.  It's more of a
wobble now.  I spun the wheels and didn't notice anything odd with the
tires.  Could it be a wheel bearing?  I shook the wheels and notice that
one of the front ones has a noticable amount of play  while the others
don't.  There was a slight squeeking coming from one of my old wheels.
Maybe the change in wheel/tire size or wheel offset amplified the
problem?
Thanks,
  Aaron