[T3] sticking ignition lock cylinder

Hello All,

This weekend started having problems with my ignition lock cylinder in
my '67 SB.  It is very hard to rotate the key, and is rather sticky.
It's not hard enough to break off the key, but hard.  Tried graphite, no
change.  WD-40, no change.  It is not that the key is getting worn
either.  Tried the original key ( I use a copy on a regular basis) and
same thing.

What's goin' on?

As always - thanks

Charlie