[T3] ALWAYS order half a yard more...

Poured the concrete and, yes, I'm a dumbass.  Came up about a halfyard
short.  Oh well.  Gotta pour more soon anyway.  Turned out fine for a couple
of guys not relly knowing what we were doing.  It is a shop floor anyway.  I
got the chance to strip a 68 auto fastback this weekend.  Not any body parts
worth salvaging though.  Did get front turn signals (those go to Robert L.)
though the lenses aren't that great.  Pretty much just a small box of odds
and ends.  Should have a pic of the stuff and the pouring up a little later.
If you see anything you want let me know.  I'm keepiy
‡alipers for
myself.  (Jim,  you have any rebuild kits available?).
And... How many of you ever stripped a junker and got a parachute?  There
was one from an F-4 Phantom in the back seat!!  Don't know what I'm gonna do
with it but I've got one!!  Plus I found a quarter in the car!!
Later,  Dave